Sider

mandag 20. september 2021

MFT superstar challenge innovation master

 It's here again - the yearly Card Design Superstar Contest over at MFT  has started. Last year I made a promise to myself that I would try to make a entry.

I have forfilled that promise and made a card for the innovation master category. I love makeing explodingboxes and find it very fun to make these unique creations in the middel of the boxes.

My theme was welcome to MFT x-mas party!



First I made the box and the I found out that I had no patters paper from MFT! So I embossed some white cardstock with the background stamp Christmas with white embossingpowder and added some distress oxide. I colored a few snowman from present time and with coordinating dies they were going on the sides with some 3d tape.

On the lid I had the same challenge, no pattern papers for my presents. So i embossed blue bazzil and colored up some candycanes from holiday pinguins with my copics, then I made small boxes to make the impression of presents. The cute penguin on the top is from sweet holiday penguins and of course I used dies to cut i out. I also reversed the image so I could give the penguin a back. Who want to look on a withe background?






When you take the lid of, 4 sides unfold, here I saved some withe space to write some cute personal text, but I did use the dies merry.




I did draw the birch trees on freehand.

I used copics to create my northern light baground on the three other sides. I did some masking on the images to add several different stamps together.

I used the following stamps inside: 

Ready, set, snow

Christmas cheer

Dashing deer

Sweet holiday penguins



In the middel I took 4 trees and glued them together to make it in 3D Added some fake snow, sweet holiday pinguins again with colored backs. And on the presents to make the stars I used forever and owlways stamp set.


All together I used 6 stamp sets to make this box, that is what I call a MFT party.

MFT stamps- superstar challenge- Innovation master 2021





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar